Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dreams and plans


Last night I dreamed of swimming pools and movie stars. Literally.
I have dreamed of swimming pools a few times in the last few weeks.
Swimming pools represent the way we experience relationships or connect with other people. They also represent our inner pools of magic and fantasy.
I am living a halfway life at the moment. Not at work but not truly at home. The changelings are on holidays, hence me trying to do what I can, when I can.
Not in either home, surrounded by boxes in this house and staring forlornly through the gate of my new home, waiting, waiting, waiting for permission to hang my hat.

I have decided to solve my haphazard existence by writing a fairly detailed and extensive personal action plan.
The best year I ever had was when I wrote and followed a plan for a year. I managed to do all those pesky little things that you can easily put off and achieve a few big goals.

So by the time my life has moved from the foggy into the focussed, I will be ready to hit the ground running and will know exactly what I want to do and how to do it.

I am a student of Domonique the Wonderful, who taught me these valuable skills. She too loves an action plan, I can't say enough about how great they are. Try one for a month and see what happens. It can't hurt.

A nice link here for the uninitiated to the ways of the action plan.

The sun is so in Aries, can you feel it? Ergo, the action plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh DW I know exactly how you feel!
In January I was in the same limbo state - sleeping next to a fridge in a back room while i awaited being allowed back into my palace of peace!
And do you know what i did when i was feeling frustrated?
Action plans from Domonique's CD's!
We are truly in synch...
xoxLou