Friday, April 18, 2008

Grand times



I am deciding to decide that I am moving forward as though all my wishes will be fulfilled.
We need a few things to fall into place at work, so instead of freaking out about it, I am determined to act as if everything already is. It is beyond positive thinking. It is putting myself in the future. Positive Futuristic Summoning or PFS. I made that up, I know, it's a bit lame but its what I am working on. What I am really trying to do is bring the 'greenlight' flow into my work.

All of this activity is supported by the Grand Trine. The Grand Trine is when 3 planets can easily flow the energy between each other. The Trine at the moment is between Mercury, Pluto and Saturn. The rockin' thing about Trines are that they don't need you to do much to activate the energy. But...... if you know about the energy then you can get it to work with you. That is what I love about astrology, knowing the energy, the tone for the day, so to speak.
I wished there was an astro report along with the weather every morning. Imagine the weather girl said, "Today, there is a Grand Trine which will enable all sorts of fabulousness to happen. Stay alert, say yes to everything and do something out of the ordinary."

My out of the ordinary was to buy my changelings a tiny little puppy. A phonecall to Fishgirl gave me the perspective I sorely needed and when I saw the little fellas face I knew he was the one (see above).

The Grand Trinefecta of sorts. A new dog, a new house and a new attitude.

The magic continues, finishing end of Monday with new intentions and supported by the Sun entering Taurus, a fertile ground indeed, for turning blueprints into concrete.

Make the most of it Grand Poobahs and have a Grand Trine of a weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a piece of cuteness rolled in fur!
I too wish there was an astro weather report, which is why i read you and Mystic before i even check the age.
xoFishgirl