Monday, April 14, 2008

Smile for the paparazzi!


In at work, Moon is in Leo and I am struggling to keep my head in the game. I keep reminding myself to remain present. It is hard not to bring your personal into work. Almost impossible in my case!
I have lots to do, some interesting, some not.
I will leave the fun things to do this afternoon, do the boring/difficult things to do this morning.
Leo is a fire sign, thus major masculine energy.
The animal magnatism of the Leo combined with the fertile feminine energy of the Moon can make a powerful forces. Literally Yin and Yang coming together to make a big bang, so to speak. The shadow side of the Moon being in Leo is that we can become self indulgent, manipulative and perhaps even cause an uprising. The light side of the Moon in Leo is hooking into out leadership skills and owning our fabulousness! Wearing our badge of courage proudly and smiling nicely for the paparazzi.

I feel out of the groove work wise, I trust in the flow, though.
I am in the flow right now in my personal life. Just gotta get into the flow in my work-life.

I will am going to do a little working tonight to get the business balance flow working. The trick to remember about business magic is that you have to be patient. Since the reach is larger than other more personal spells, then it can take longer.
A simple mixing a of a few choice herbs- I like lavender, rosemary, ginger and then writing your three goals onto a piece of paper and burning all the herbs and paper together to go into the air to start doing your work for you is great.

And remember to smile for the Moon in Leo peeps!

No comments: