Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy hour


Why on earth would anyone start a project that 1) requires funds and 2) buy a house when Saturn is squaring Jupiter for 9 months. Well, this is what I did! I have 2 projects that require money and time and with this transit, it is as easy as climbing Mt Everest with a can of coke and a big stick as my only supplies.
I think this transit is all about time delays.
I have the ideas, the text, the confidence and self esteem. The Universe has not yet caught up with my beliefs that anything is possible.

On one hand I have Jupiter, the Lord of all expansion and possibilities, and on the other hand Saturn, Commander of the Fun Police. Right now, I am juggling the balance between faith and secularism. Optimisms and realism.

It also does not help that Saturn is Square Neptune as well, so I have no idea as to what is real and what is imagined. Not my best transit of late.

I am trying not to whine, instead see I would like to see it differently. What am I supposed to learn from these transits? Astrology is a tool that is best looked at with your hindsight spectacles planted firmly on your nose.

I suppose I will have some wise persepctive on it when its all over, meanwhile. I ask myself, 'Can I have some cheese with my wine?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DW, you have already climbed Mt Everest three times this year. You are so great! You are doing it, have done it, will do it. Just keep going. And cuddle Bertie when you need a break!
xxFishgirl

Anonymous said...

PS - as in, what you need to learn (and you are! Probably Neptune may be obstructing vision with a bit of fog?) is that you are both Saturn's strength and discipline and Jupiter's expansive vision. And you are! I, as an outsider, am flabbergasted by what you have achieved already this year. And it's only April!
FGx