Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking forward


Discussing with The Good Doctor yesterday our ability to predict peoples pregnancies through dreams. Interesting concept. I thought I was mad for years but now I just accept it. It's what I do and now The Good Doctor does too.
It is a nice dream to have, better than predicting world events that end in tragedy. The trauma of seeing a plane crash or fly into buildings but not being able to do a damm thing about it would be almost too much to bear. What is the point of such a gift, you would wonder?

I dream about lovely things, mostly. Orange trees in fruit the night before my sister got the all clear from her cancer. Last night I dreamed I sold 300,000 books! Wow!
I will let you know if that happens.

Meanwhile, nice little article on precognitive dreamers guilt here.

P.S Grand Trine completes this morning. So use it to finish some tasks that are still waiting for your attention.
I will be writing the strategic plan with Gandalf for the biz this morning and being all about the future.

'Precognitive planning' of sorts.

No comments: