Sunday, April 13, 2008

So mote it be


I am in my new house. It is gorgeous. better than I ever imagined. Of course I had imagined the worst, considering we had looked at the house for a total of 7 minutes before we bought it.
Not the best decision but still it has all worked out best. I am writing this in my new study. Divine light, a few into the garden and a new rug on my floorboards. A prosperous life, indeed.
Of course I want to do everything right away. Gandalf and I have quote a list building of what we would like to do. All I have done so far is plant some Japanese windflowers. One of my fave flowers, that make me incredibly happy.

I would play all day at home, doing small jobs and then reading or writing in the study, though I know that it is time to reenter my responsibilities. Back to work tomorrow, to attack my plans and goals. I have a new spring in my step though and a gorgeous nest to come to.
I will buy a few candles today and rub my house blessing oil that I bought in honor of this moment. I already have saged the house.

A little working to get rid of negativity in the home and keep it away.
Mix cumin and sea salt together and scatter clockwise around your property. This keeps the dark energy at bay.

Out damm spot, out!

No comments: