Monday, October 08, 2007

The Chosen One


The Piscean Princess is due to give birth any moment now. I have not been this excited since Blessed's wedding.
I am fit to bursting with the thrill of the Sibyls reaching out for their their emotional prosperity.
Interestingly the skies have shown The Piscean Princesses baby in the astral. Jupiter, the planet of children has been in her chart since mid January this year. Jupiter left the day the baby was due. Now the the "Maternal Instincts" transit (Moon trine Ascendant) comes into her chart tomorrow and tomorrow only.
I am not promising, I am just sayin' is all.

The baby will come when the baby is ready. I read that babies who are late, don't want to leave the womb, as they miss the sound of their mothers heartbeat. My daughter was late, so late, 10 days.
I don't think it was my heartbeat though, I think she wanted to become a Scorpio by 1 day! Cheeky little thing she is!

No comments: