Monday, October 22, 2007

Can't see for looking


I am not a professional astrologer but I love nothing more than to break down the astro info and try to make sense of it. Today: Mercury (Communication) semi squares ( small obstacle) Jupiter (Intellect) today.
Small details are easily overlooked today. Already this rings true for me as I have emailed clients the wrong estimates and proposals each! Cripes.
So disappointed in myself. This is what happens when we rush.
Now I have to go and write lame arse emails to both parties to prove my comptence when I am clearly very incompetent this morning !
Moon enters Pisces later today, with a heavy dose of Uranus. So fasten your seatbelt for big ideas to save the planet and then Uranus who actually can make it happen.

Off to write sucky emails.........

No comments: