Friday, June 27, 2008

Greenlights ahead


Hilarious day. This morning started with beyond crazy. Puppies pooing in bedrooms, lost sports uniforms and a car that would not start. I just stood and laughed at the chaos. Moved to the office for an early morning work session, where I fought with a network cable and got a nasty paper cut and a bump on the head for my troubles. All through it, I laughed.

Next was a staff 'love in', with Chinese massages and a banquet at the best Chinese restaurant in town as a celebration of how bloody fabulous we are!

We left early to take the Piscean Son to a party, Gandalf lost his credit card, I lost the car. We picked up the 'Pooing Puppy' who has lost his mind from being alone all day. Went back to the restaurant to pick up the credit card, pick up the Pisces Son and came home for some valium. I swear, it is crazy.

Days like this can make you feel like the world is against you unless you know it is change in motion. I have been asking to get into the 'green light' mode all year. To be into the flow. Finally it is shifting. I know the crazy in my day today is due to our world turning. Turning so slowly, things are a little all over the place. I know we are heading in the right direction, every sign tells me so. My laughter reminds me that none of it is to be taken seriously. We are merging into the fast flow lane and we its green lights ahead.

No comments: