Friday, June 20, 2008

Soulstice Music


I have a new computer, as I have stated before. I have named her Juno. I like that name, I wanted to name my daughter Juno, now it is associated with a pregnant teenager. I am glad I didn't.
Juno is the Roman Goddess of Marriage. I did an invocation to Juno at Blessed and Ram-Beaus wedding.

Tonight I merged all the photos I cold find on disc or hard drive. A perfect Winter Solstice project. All my music also has come across. I love pictures and music. Such a Taurus.

The magic was thick in the air today. I saw mystery and sparks of brilliance with people all day.
The Solstice brings us magic and wonderment.
It is time to honor the solar year and walk into light. Not surprisingly the 'biz' was doing major cleanup and changes today. Perfectly perfect. Letting go of what did not work and walking towards our future.

Monday it all culminates towards the best year ever for our business. I feel it in my heart. We know where we are going. We have the right team. We have let go of what did not work and what was never going to work and instead are focused on our blindingly bright future.


So mote it be, peeps!

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

...you confused me at first with the winter reference then I remembered you are Down Under, right?!

Looking forward myself to that letting go of things that were detrimental or did not serve my purpose. Only another 2 weeks until Mercury retro is 100% back in action (what a weird June...) Your business ventures sound strong and well-directed. Good luck in your blindingly bright future !!!

Word, peeps!

=)

Anonymous said...

Happy solstice, my beautiful friend!
xxlou