Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lemonade anyone?


Today I am grateful for:

My daughter, who is safely tucked up on the couch
Being able to come home and take care of her
My husband ,who holds the fort
My son, who is safe at school
My business, that always helps me learn and looks after me
My health
Opportunities, realised and still coming
Love
Loving
My cardigan
My slippers (yes, I sound 100 and today i feel every year of it!)
The colour of the pear trees leaves as they turn.
My brain with which I can plan and solve
My book being close
The Good Doctor winging her way towards me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And today i am grateful for you, Dreamweaver. You are a wonderful spirit and responsible for much of my spiritual progress, didja know that?!
I just returned from a trip to the mountain, saw snow and made new friends and hung out with some 100 year old eucalypts. Life is grand.
xxxxxfishgirl

Kate Forster said...

How lovely, Fishgirl!
Thank you for your kind words.

Have a gorgeous weekend.


DW