Monday, June 16, 2008

Shut the hell up!


The book went to the printer on Friday and I promptly lost my voice. I am done. Nothing more to say on that one. Quite symbolic and wretched, since I had The Good Doctor to say and we could talk under setting concrete. Ah well, we just had to talk via our Jedi mind powers. Perfect.
At least it was the Good Doctor and I did not feel I had to entertain. I wore my tracksuit all weekend except for a pleasant interlude at Blessed and Ram-Beaus, from which I went back into my tracksuit again.
I did spend 2 hours online with the divine Fishgirl who talked with me via messenger about all sorts on the weekend. Amazing conversation. Gotta love a water sign. They are my fave elements.

Meanwhile, interesting conversation with The Good Doctor about keeping our thoughts in the middle. Somewhere between optimism and pessimism. It shall be hereafter known as 'reality'. The test is whether you apply positive or negative thinking to the reality you are experiencing.
Your thoughts are like a boomerang, whatever you send out comes right back into your reality.

Might as well make them positive thoughts, huh?

No comments: