Thursday, June 19, 2008

Full Moon Awareness


The Moon was full in Sagittarius today.
A great time to do something different. anything. Give yourself a challenge, take a risk or die, is the theme of the day.
I managed to stop the chattering monkey talk and get some work done. The Sag moon helped me to complete some seriously big tasks today. Well done me!

I wrote the Firestarter and Gandalf a missive tonight about the top ten things that have shifted over the last 2 weeks. I Meant every one of them

Meanwhile, I have a new computer which is exciting, but I shall wait till the weekend to play and upload, until Mercury is really going forward.

I had a fascinating lunch with Fishgirl yesterday, which has given me food for thought.
Great conversations, as usual, things that make you go hmmmm.

More later, when the busy gets ordered.

No comments: