Wednesday, July 02, 2008

No more drama


So here's the thing. What you focus on is what you get. Today I made the conscious choice to only focus on what we have, not what we have lost.
I feel good. I am good. It's all good. Good.

Turning down the drama dial takes courage and no better time to take arms and fight the drama than now with the New Moon in Cancer. No more drama and create some emotional boundaries, goddamit.

Today I have the loveliest interactions with women all day. From all the gorgeous Goddesses I work with, to dear friends who called me or rang me for no particular reason: The Contessa, The Scribe, Fishgirl, The Grecian Goddess, The Good Doctor and a surprise phonecall from a lovely Sydney friend of a friend. So special.
Sometimes it is the women in our lives who are the icing.
They all made me feel much loved.
I love it when peeps contact me for no reason other than 'Wat up?' I don't trust chicks with no friends. Women are the reason.

No more drama in our lives!

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

LOL with Mary J Blige. Great post; duly noted that I should make an attempt not to go through the worm hole that carries me to Drama-ville...