Monday, July 28, 2008

Here's the thing


I am tired of negative astrology talk! There is ALWAYS a positive part to any placement or transit. That is what is brilliant about astrology, there is good and hard. Notice I did not say bad, only hard. The hard transit is what forces us to change, be more truthful and honest.
This is why I love Robert Wilkinson. He keeps it real. Astrology for the evolved.
I think it is irresponsible to think of astrology anyway but as an opportunity to grow ointo the person we are supposed to be.

This afternoon I wrote a tender. I swear it was all I could do to not play with the stars. Lots going on at the moment in the skies.

There is a Solar eclipse on the 1st of August. A sexy, craxy eclipse that falls in the sign of Leo. A new moon and an eclipse.
Have a look at where Leo falls in your chart and ask for celestial assistance in this area of you life. Expect movement, letting go, endings and transformation.

Bring it on bring it on, bring it on.

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Quote :
A new moon and an eclipse.
Have a look at where Leo falls in your chart and ask for celestial assistance in this area of your life.

Me: so I am admittedly a rookie with regards to astrology. Love learning it, though so can you help me learn!? I think Leo is in my fourth house and something about 11.2 degrees??

Link to my chart)
(http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Charlene&sex=f&d1day=31&d1month=3&d1year=1973&d1hour=8&d1min=32&citylist=Vancouver%2C+BC+%282%29%2C+Canada&lang=en

/*looks sheepish*

Kate Forster said...

Thanks for letting me look at your chart. Such an honour when people let me sneak a peek.
Yes, you have Leo in your fourth. This Eclipse may affect your home in some way. Could be good or hard depending on what you are prepared to let go of, what needs to be shifted.
This is your Imum Coeli- your deep subconscious. It is the roots of home, your connection to family/parents. IS someone in your life who is a Leo who was a big part of you growing up? Is there something you need to let go of with them? Emotions?

I don't know for sure, as we do not know each other. Just thoughts. Let me know if anything resonates. If not then stay tune for the eclipse and let me know if anything occurs.

DW