Friday, January 04, 2008

Take a break


I am on holidays. I am heading off to a remote island for 10 days. I have Venus in my 5th house till I return. It's funny the way astrology works. I did not plan this holiday around this time, the Universe did it for me. I think the more aware you are the more you start to click with the transits. I am happy this transit is happening. It is long overdue and holiday and well deserved for Gandalf, myself and the changelings. I have a suitcase filed with books, educational and entertaining and I am ready to go. I will come back to Blesseds baby, so exciting for her and her Ram - Beau.
I wish you all well and a good transits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!! Enjoy the sun, reading and fun!
xxFishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Good to have you back Miss Mermaid.
See you when i return.

DW
x