Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pillow talk


Late into the wee hours, Gandalf and I talked.
Few in my life know of my insomniac tendancies. I go through stages where I do not sleep for weeks. This is one of them. I choose not to struggle with it now, instead I try to focus on what is waking me and what I need to process. You can make multiple withdrawals from the sleep bank but it only takes a few good sleeps to reinvest and top up the Zzzz's.

Trying to find a peaceful mind ain't always easy my friends. A peaceful mind means letting go of what is crowding it. last night I ran the gamut of thoughts from work, to new house, new babies and anything else that my mind thought worthy. Today I can remember none of them. I did have fantastic dreams once I went to sleep. Powerful, inspiring dreams. Can't complain about that.

Interestingly though, I have having INCREDIBLE experiences with 'coincidences' or 'syncronicities'. Unbelievable moments that have been blowing me away!

I am in another world right now I think, but it's nice, so please come visit.

No comments: