Monday, January 21, 2008

Crossing over


I realised today how much of my goals seem to be, in my mind, dependent on the acquisition of the material world. 'If I had more money then I could...'

I personally focus too much on the nuts and the bolts of the bridge I am building. 'How much do they cost? Where can I get them low costs but high quality? Will they have the nuts and bolts that I need?'
Instead I need stand upon the highest arch of my bridge, so I may be able to look at things a different way.
From here, I can see the waters to be crossed, looking ahead to the land ahead, where promises and opportunity lies.

The nuts and bolts, the dollars and the cents will take care of themselves.

'Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different.'
Katherine Mansfield



No comments: