Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feng Shui Me Please


I recently return from Malaysia, where I spent some time Kuala Lumpur. KL, as they call it, is all about Feng Shui. It is everywhere you go, magazine, consultants, shops and advertisements spuiking the benefits of this age old tradtion of harnessing correct energy flow for prosperous family, heath and abundance. So while in KL I did what they 'Lumpurs' do and I hooked into Feng Shui. I had a consultation and received talismans for my new house and my business.
I came away with 3 wise men for my house and a frog with a coin in its mouth to put in the sun on my office window ledge. The Feng Shui master was into the fact that I wanted to learn and treated the art of Feng Shui with respect. Of course I was respectful. Feng Shui has been around for thousands of years and who is to argue with a jewelled frog with a coin in its mouth!

1 comment:

Miss Numerella said...

Someone needs to write a book on Feng Shui for travellers - ie. if you have no control over the room/house you are staying in! I try to carry incense and a crystal with me at all times, but is that enough? Maybe i need a frog on my left or something while i sleep?
Or maybe i just need to be positive. Keep the inner 'feng' happenin'...
PS welcome home dreamweaver! Missed your postings while you were soaking up the view!