Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don't hate me, but....


This was my view for 8 days. Sometimes I went to the other side of the island and sat at looked across the bay at Thailand, marveling that I could be in one country and looking at another.
Now I am home, sated and rested after fun in the sun and reconnecting with myself, my family and my dreams.
Home to Blesseds perfect Baby Goddess that was born when I was away. I cannot think of nicer news to come home to than the birth of this much waited for and loved baby girl.

I am happy to be home. I hate traveling. You know that old saying, 'Its not the destination its the journey.'
Hate it. Don't agree at all. I hate the travel and love getting to my destination.

And now I am home.
Will immerse in an astro bath tomorrow and report later. New year, new ideas and new goals. Bring it on! Bring it on! Bring it on!

No comments: