Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Void Moon, Void Moon alert!


Yes the Moon is Void. What the hell does this mean?

It means the Moon is not making any major aspect to any planet. Its sulking quietly in the corner and thinking things through. I love the Moon, it is so goddammed female sometimes.

Nothing you start will work out on a void moon unless you triple your efforts and go into moon buggy overdrive. Be prepared to leave some track marks though.
Things to do in a void moon. Journalling, meditating, sleeping, 'hermitting' in general.
I am planning on just 'being.'

I dreamt about Gandalf and his brother and some spiders last night. Spiders are all about the number 8. The number 8 is fascinating. It symbolises infinity, cosmic consciousness, wisdom, prosperity, experiential learning. I wish only good things for Dave's brother. May the money spiders bring him and his family prosperity and wisdom.

Later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray tell, Dreamweaver, what time is the moon non-void? I have a lot of work today but feeling the drag - what time shall i slot it in and stop slinking around in my ugg boots????

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was from Fishgirl, in Melbourne, in case it depends on where the moon and the sun are, angle-wise...and don't you think you're more psychic in a void moon? I do. Just not very active, he he.

Anonymous said...

...and I dreamt that an ex boyfriend was working on this knock em dead creative commercial project and it was going to be some kind of lobby piano bar type thing for a new hardware store coming to town ... what do you think of that one? I never see him, he has dark hair and in the dream he had long blonde hair that I accidentally touched and it felt divine. Background: A client has a pitch in for a big hardware company/I have just had my hair dyed and am banging on about it quite a bit
XXX CONTESSA

Kate Forster said...

Hey Fishy, Moon goes into Sagg tonight at 12.50pm.
Do nothing till then, in fact I would sleep now and start you work at 1am.

xoxo

Kate Forster said...

Good dream! Nice one on the hair colour. you know why? 'Cause you're worth it!

What colour is it?

Anonymous said...

weird. I checked on astro and it said the moon was in sag already. I thought it knew i was in Melbourne?
Well, your permission is all i need to go back to bed, read a bit of Hoff and nap. Here's a quote from the Hoff book i'm reading at the mo:
"the moon is always jealous of the heat of the day, just as the sun always longs for something dark and deep"
yin and yang city over here...
xofishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Probably is already. I do not have my moon calendar at work.