Sunday, July 29, 2007

Technology overload


I am seriously the most techno chick I know.
Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, MSN, Skpe, ichat, Treo, ipods. Not at all surprising though when you consider my Mars [passion] and my North Node [what I need to be developed in this life] is in Aquarius, the planet of blue sky thinking and all things dork. Aquarians loves them some technology !
But I wonder if I can overload on too much technology? Probably.
Earlier I was blogging, uploading photos on Facebook, Skyping with someone and MSNing with another. It got confusing and I was asking people the wrong things and frankly it all went to hell in a virtual handbasket.

Domonique the Wonderful gave me some lovely notepaper with owls on it. I may go back to writing notes me thinks [and talking in a medieval style].

So correspondence with me may take a little longer than usual. Due to the homing pigeon I am considering investing in. Leave a window open so the little birdie can fly through to deliver the messages.


And don't catch the bird and cook it! I know your sort!

No comments: