Friday, July 27, 2007

Dream, perchance to sleep.


I know this quote is wrong but quite intentionally so. My sleep is whack sometimes. I dream all night. The Pisces moon is not always the best, you should know. In my astrology chart I have what is known as the Venus triangle, the mother earth triptych, which is why, as my nearest and dearest know , I dream of the birth of things. Pregnancies before even the mother knows, new idea and possibilities.

Last night I was with Blessed, The Piscean Princess and The Contessa, all pregnant. Only the Sibyls are in the blessed state so I am interested to see what The Contessa has going on for her. New beginnings all around me.

A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read. ~The Talmud


Home this morning, bliss! So quiet, house all clean and tidy. Gandalf on the school run and Bach on the stereo. Lunch with the fabulous book editor to talk me off the cliff of creativity and then dinner with dearest Blessed Seraph and her Ram-Beau.

Moon moving in to Capricorn at 4.21pm today. Venus goes retrograde toll September the 8th. Heavy love and money shit on the horizon. It's all going to come up and out, so duck for cover and tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth!

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Contessa is going to New York in October ... that's one thing on the horizon. The other is that I have just given birth! To the Uganda script. I feel like I lost 10 kilos overnight.
So maybe you are hooking into that or maybe I am coming back from NYC with a small boy and striped shoes???
Love ya!
The Contessa

Anonymous said...

You give me shivers Dreamweaver - i read that quote this week and have been musing on it all week! Psychic fishy moon...looking forward to our luncheon...hope you like pumpkin and ginger soup!
xofishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Indeed I do. The quote just proves we are connected, is all.

Later Miss Fish.

Kate Forster said...

Dearest Contessa, that's what it will be I say! The birth of trips and scripts.

xoxox