Sunday, July 08, 2007

Stay Tuned


Reading up today on the whole Mercury Retrograde drama.
Apparently when Mercury is stationary, just before it moves forward the darkest communication issues arise.
This Mercury Retrograde has been emotional and difficult for many, me includede. My highlight or lowlight more aptly put would be watching a musical today on TV that I was in many, many moons ago. Uggghhhhh! And so it comes flooding back. First loves, friends, tap dancing and a haircut like a mushroom.

Interestingly tonight has unearthed some serious revelations for a few of my 'peeps'. The Grecian Goddess rang with the good news about her recognition of a situation that I have long held a private opinion. Tonight she swung my way and we giggled with glee at the secret of a mutual dislike.
The Goddess Bookkeeper rang with revelations and an exciting futures. We gushed about our mutual love of each other and recognized that we support each other in wonderful ways.

Mercury goes direct this week. Hang onto your hats people, more revelations to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this blog. Just found it. Thanks and keep writing.