Thursday, July 05, 2007

Smells like teen intuition


Last year I decided to make all my decisions benchmarked against my intuition.
Interestingly, I had my best year ever in terms of personal and professional achievements.
This year I have somehow disconnected myself from this trust. As a result everything is hard and not in the flow.
I think this has happened as I have been chasing my tail all year and trusting your intuition takes time. You need to stop and rest. Take a moment to be present and then see what the answer is for the situation at hand.

So back to the drawing board. Taking my time and staying in the moment and asking for the answers from inside my good self.

"Trusting your intuition means tuning in as deeply as you can to the energy you feel, following that energy moment to moment, trusting that it will lead you where you want to go and bring you everything you desire. It means being yourself, being real and authentic in your communications, being willing to try new things because they feel right, doing what turns you on." - Shakti Gawain


Coming, ready or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, Here. So true. Turn the phone off and listen to your own messages. Just drafted incredibly scary email to stop tail-chasing job to focus on bigger picture work -feel it's a bit of a north node/moon action as well. Saturn is threatening me with misery if i do, misery if i don't. But ultimately, freedom.
Will let you know what happens on the other side!
fishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Best of luck!