Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Stablise the chubby!


The lowlight I mentioned is the eclipse, all doom and gloom and the like. The highlight is that Jupiter goes direct today. Jupiter is the thinking persons planet and also the planet of opportunity. It's been on hiatus since April. Feel like you have strayed off the path over the past few months? Jupiter will get you back on.

Jupiter is also the planet of weight gain when it is retrograde, so now that it is moving forward, chances are you will lose what you have put on or at least stabilise the chubby! Indeed, I hope so, since I have chubbed up of late but interestingly it had lowered when I jumped on the scales of pain this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I featured you on the top 10 sources of astrology news here:
http://www.toptensources.com/TopTen/Astrology-News/

I hope you get some hits! :)

Kate Forster said...

Thanks a bunch!