Sunday, August 12, 2007

The answers inside


New moon in Leo comes in tomorrow at 9.05am, just as I am having my coffee and work in progress meeting with the team. In this transit expect creativity and ego, like all good Leos. Bad Leo's blame other for failure, "Isn't wasn't my fault" kinds stuff. Yawn.
The pagan in me knows that I must accept ultimate responsibility for everything I do, good and bad.

On another note I have playing with my scry a lot lately. I love the scry, its is so reliable and truthful, even though I may not want to always hear the answers. No matter what I do, it still swings and circles, regardless of what I want the answer to be.

I once witnessed a criminal lawyer come into the spellshop to chose herbs for a working he was doing before he started a big case. He pulled out a well worn leather pouch containing a scry and measured with the old brass scales. The scales of justice and the scales of magic working for him. He chose them according to the swings and roundabouts of his crystal tool. He was so efficient and aloof in his suit that the staff left him alone Then he added them all up on the calculator, produced a wad of cash from his suit, left what he owed on the table and excited the shop.

I wandered past the burning charcoal on the table and threw a little copal incense on it for good measure. He should have disappeared in puff of smoke, it was so enchanting. I felt better having provided one for him!

No comments: