Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Forecast- dark and stormy, with a chance of a driveby shooting.


The skies are stormy at the moment. Mercury Quincunxes Uranus and Venus Retrograde,
This is never a great time of the year for me. The Leo/Virgo months don't always work well in my chart. Some months are better than other, March and October are fine months for me, as is April and June.
Here's my interpretation of what is happening in the skies.

Mercury Quincunxes Uranus- Look at old issues that keep popping up with a fresh set of eyes. "Reframe it" as Domonique the Wonderful says.

Venus Retrograde- Old love issues coming back to haunt you.
Mine is all about friendships, wounds being peeled open and me left desolate and sparing on the side of the highways of life. I dreamt last night of a friend who has passed away and Russian symbols carved onto stone tablets and goblets that when transcribed said" Not dead, only sleeping". Way depressing much!
I plan on spending the evening with a friend who always makes me see the perspective, and makes time to soothe and reason with me when I am in the spiral. She is my 'reframer.'

So think about what is haunting your love life at the moment. Giving our the wrong signals? Bringing up shit to destroy your love life just for the hell of it? Feeling fat and unloveable? Blame it on Venus Retrograde.

Using your fabulous Mercury Quincunx Glasses, reframe your Venus in Retro issues and look at them anew. Chances are you will feel different. Just writing this, I feel better.
Bless the Quincunx!



P.S Let us all thank The Contessa for todays gorgeous picture!

No comments: