Friday, August 17, 2007

Get over it


Gorgeous long chat with Lady Lippy the Linguist. I blame my recent self doubt about everything, on Venus Retrograde. Venus features highly in my chart as a Taurus. I am not handling her sulking at all well.
Hosting a ladies lunch next week for the bumpets [pregnant ones ] and crumpets [swinging party girls]. Tracksuits, Oprah, Carbohydrates!
Blissed and blessed!

Meanwhile, the lovely Nina, corporate lawyer and super astrologer from San Francisco blogs about the power of a brilliant chart. I lay in bed last night thinking about how you can have better charts than others and Nina proves this with a blog about a remarkable chart and full explanation. Nina has recently being helping me with some questions I have had about the stars and the future, well played Nina and a hearty thanks!

No comments: