Monday, August 27, 2007

Clouds


I was Atlas last night, with the world and all its problems upon my shoulders. I snuck off to bed hoping it would all dissipate overnight but it seems it was not only me who was feelign the malaise. Gandalf was feeling his own "Mean Reds" sitting up late on the couch and I was feeling the "Moody Blues"in the bedroom. Then the Pisces Son felt the "Moody Spews" and vomited all night. Good times!
Is this the darkness before the eclipse and the Full Moon in Pisces tomorrow?

A full moon in Pisces always makes one more susceptible to psychic energies. The Pisces Son felt it harshly and was thus sick all night. The darkness before the eclipse and the Full Moon in Pisces tomorrow can bring on true despair. The dark side of our faith and spirituality. Perhaps the only panacea is to hook into todays Moon in Aquarius and remain intellectual and not emotional.
Be Be the Witness today.
This will be easy for me, since I bought a top that makes me look like an Amish woman.
Off I go in my horse and buggy!

No comments: