Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm Back!


Yes, didn't take long did it?
I have enjoyed the hiatus, not long I know but after a year of blogging everyday for a year, my fingers needed a rest and mind also deserved a break.

A full moon in Leo and a spell session with the Sibyls. Nice to be back ladies! We did a Luck of 3 and Year of Success ritual. Lots of wind action and bats flying overhead to ward of any negative energy that may have been lurking in the summer shadows. This full moon was full of Leonine truths and candor, acidic but with a sweet aftertaste. The Leo moon is always dramatic, yet filled with warmth and dignity.
Sitting under the fig tree with the Sibyls I spoke to them of my neverending support for their years ahead and them to take heart in me always charging in their paddocks against intruders or hurts. Ladies, I have your backs!
I discussed my year old post on my anniversary of my experiment and said in hindsight I would have perhaps written it again differently.
So what I didn't say and what I would have liked to have said is this to my Sibyls:

Piscean Princess- You teach me to be more gracious and calm. It is through you that I see hope and what it is to be a true friend. Your undying belief in the world being a better place one day and that we can all rise with it, is exemplary. You are fluid and receptive and your heart beats with sensitivity to others and the Universe that surrounds you. It is an honour to have had this many lives with you.

And to the Blessed Seraph- Things change but our bond strengthens. You create waves of change wherever you go, through your creative vision for others about what they could one day hope to become. It is through you that I have done so much of this work: you connect, inspire and celebrate the big and small steps of those whom you love. Original, yet refined your heart beats with passion and intensity that defines comparison to anyone or anything. A better part of my life exists because of this friendship.

It may be a day late and a dollar short, but this is what I wanted to say and I should have said it earlier, but I am glad I have had this time to speak from the heart!


Thank you.

No comments: