Thursday, February 22, 2007

Coincidences

The old coincidence train has pulled into town and I am seeing and hearing about so many at the moment that it is beyond spooky and I have slid into acceptance mode.
If fish started to fall from the sky I would not be surprised, I am that Zen with it all.
Yesterday My Scorp Sis had a doozy story, then my Cancer Bro had another that was insanely Mediumésque and brekkie with a friend this morning saw more coincidental tales come to the table. I now throw my head back and gurgle with appreciation.
The secret is to jot them down and revisit regularly to see the patterns that are emerging around that particular issue. I found one I had jotted down from last year about Blessed and her Ram-Beau and a song I kept hearing. I had forgotten about it till I found the journal and saw that it was a sign of their marriage and the song I kept hearing was the song they danced to at their divine wedding. Bless them and the coincidences. Keep 'em coming!

No comments: