Monday, February 26, 2007

Time to heal perhaps


The Full moon coming up on the 4th of March is in Virgo, so I suggest a healing altar since Virgo is all about the body. What do you put on a healing altar though? Depends where your body issues lie. Maybe your unused gym membership could be a start.
A white image candle and a back image candle to suggest letting the negativity go and embrace the light.
Is there something you wanted to do around honouring yourself and your body? The Mind, Body and Soul.

Perhaps the healing is not for you. Is there someone in your life who could do with a little healing right now? What about the picture of the Earth? That could do with a little healing dust at the moment.
I plan to place a picture of Australia on my altar to encourage rain to our country which is becoming withered and intolerant in every area, physically and emotionally. I will also place a picture of my beloved Scorp Sis who has a meeting with her oncologist next week and I will ask for a clean slate. For myself I will put on my unused gym membership on there to remind me that I can if I want and will feel better if I do.

I would place some fresh flowers on the altar and consider printing of an image of White Tara- Goddess of compassion, strength and longevity or Sitala Ma- the Goddess of Health and Wellness.
Just hearing the name of The Medicine Buddha can bring amazing results apparently or call upon Sequanna, the Celtic Queen fo Healing in the Heart and Home.
So many options, but it is your altar to do what you wish with.

Have a great Moon-day.

No comments: