Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pop on your party hat!


It is my birthday and Full Moon in Scorpio to boot. My Moon is opposing Saturn, which requires me to do nothing. Stay protected and have a good long think as to why every year I feel lonely and isolated on my birthday.
Why? Because every year bloody Saturn opposes my Moon.
Ha!
I used to be envious of those who could have a festival for a week on their birthday.
Now I know that this is not for me in my chart. My birthdays are about lessons. About shining a light on what I have learned over the past year.
My astrological birthday was actually yesterday, when my sun conjunct my sun. So today is actually only my calendar birthday. This makes it easier. I felt like I got away with my birthday and no one knew. Now I get to work on my book and lunch with The Contessa and Blessed. Perfect!

The Full Moon today is in Scorpio. Usually a notoriously hard times for Taureans.
Scorpios are about own their merde. They never blame, instead probably self blame a little too much.
Using this energy, this is a great time to look at what you want to change about yourself?
Perfect, if you are having a birthday!
There are lots of people using the phoenix rising from the ashes as a metaphor. I think of it has losing everything you own and possess in a fire. Who would you be? What would you wear? Are you being true to yourself ? Give yourself a chance to start again.

The Scorpio Full Moon gives you an opportunity to be this person. Even if you make one change, one truth.

Let the Scorpio Moon set you free.

I am going to think on this. Where am I not living my truth?
I may or may not get back to you on this. Depending how ugly the Scorpio truth!

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate Forster said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!