Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing nice in the sandpit


Venus ( love and good times) is doing wonderful things in our skies, making it a super, duper time to have meetings. Venus is sharing some gorgeous energy with Jupiter (luck) and Uranus
(power).

If you are planning to talk turkey with someone or shake your money maker then hop to it peeps. Now is the time to make it happen!
Think group hugs without the awkward silence after the release.

I have so many things to do I am laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. I have piles of papers around me in a quasi-managed state. What I have to next is write my list of priorities. One of them was to blog, of course. No, I do not have time to do this post but without it I would be chasing my tail all day. This is like a promise to myself.
I want to walk out of today satisfied that I am on top of my worklife.

So I embrace the challenge and with the power of the planets on my side, I cannot fail.
So I will, in this order:

  • Get a coffee
  • Write a list of what I have to do
  • Write next to them the dates I want them done by
  • Get a move on!

No comments: