Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Moon is in Pisces and all through the Genie bottle......


Whenever the Moon is in Pisces the dreams are more potent. Last night I dreamed Blessed was a fully functioning, out of the broom closet witch. Blessed wrote me a spell and she told me that the way to bring magic into your life is to ask the energy to stand by your side. Not to have it behind you or in front of you but to invite it to walk with you on your journey.

Then Blessed got into her giant oyster shell, closed it and I woke up.
There also seemed to be many special FX in the dream, like a Stevie Nicks video clip and Blessed was wearing a green 'I Dream of Jeannie' outfit, like Jeannies naughty sister. It made sense in the dream. It always make sense in the middle of the dream.

Makes sense as I think about it. Will hold run it up Blesseds' flagpole and see what flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man dreams are fun when the moon's in Pisces! I never want to wake up:)
FG
xo