Saturday, April 28, 2007

Venus shares her love

For a while I thought I was turning into the unabomber, so antisocial I was thinking about knitting myself a beanie and building a shed in my backyard for my own personal use. Then Venus moved into my 11th house and Mercury conjunct my Venus and now I am the quite the social butterfly.
Out for drinks with Gandalf on a school night. Then an all too brief lunch with The Contessa yesterday. I opened my house for a dinner last night with a splendid Pisces, Aquarian and a Virgo. Lunch tomorrow at mi casa with Blessed, Ram-Beau and some more folk and their changelings.
I cannot keep this pace up always, but it is swell to know I can put the plans away for the shed for a little while longer.

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends -
it gives a lovely light.
- - - Edna St. Vincent Millay "First Fig"

No comments: