Friday, April 27, 2007

Did I leave my heart in......


San Francisco coincidences coming thick and fast in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday morning I walked out of my office and announced that I wanted to move to San Francisco, for no good reason. It just popped into my head.

Then I googled for a recipe for fresh tuna and I found a swell casserole recipe, which I printed and then realised it was from the San Francisco Gate paper. [Delicious, thanks for asking.]

And finally, I received a lovely email from Astrobarry , who lives in the city, about this very blog and our mutual appreciation society for Olivia.

What does it all mean?

When I was younger, I did a world tour and spent some time in San Francisco and it is the city I remember the most. The light, the buildings, the wharf, Ghiradelli Square, the Sheraton Palace.

I do have a Venus line and Mercury Line running through this fine city on my Astrodienst, which is meaningful. I will investigate further........ Tales of the City await no doubt.....

No comments: