Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pisces Lune


The Pisces Moon treated me right his weekend, with a surprise party for Ram-Beau which was just swell, Great food, amazing venue, fun people and kids with a football who played with other kids and no fighting. Just grand!

Then a quiet day spent walking, lunch tidy house, clean car and finishing my book, link here, which I adored BTW, Please consider this book if you are even mildly interested in spirituality.

I have rounded off the day with cooking a tea cake and a casserole for dinner, perfect autumnal fare.

Interestingly I have had many restorative Piscean Dreams about a few issues I have been working on, with my subconscious telling me I am making progress in the non-local field, I just have to wait till I bring it into my local field and everyday life. Gotta have something to look forward to!

Eat, pray, love!

No comments: