Monday, January 30, 2006

Some say love, it is a river.......

Tomorrow I am having a session on business development with a friend and business witch. She is also in the blessed state which is lovely. I always feel an amazing energy when around people hatching be it babies, plans or general voodoo.
I found a nice tip a while ago that I have not tried yet.
Take in a bunch of flowers for your office. This will remind you of the beauty in life, the sweet smell of success and your colourful future. It will also serve to remind ourselves how fresh our thoughts are and how easy it is to honour ourselves and how much power we have to make our world beautiful.
I will do this tomorrow.

Not sure about this pen set though, not really what I was thinking. Me thinks Crafty Alice from the Fairy Palace has been running wild with her gluegun !

No comments: