Friday, January 27, 2006

Am I blue, am I blue ?

Man, this moon is killing me. I am so blue, work is a bitch and I bought some new pants I am convinced my cellulite shows through. Nobody cares though, gonna call them my "ego pants", I will wear them to remind me to get over myself and my cellulite. Frankly, I am dissappointed in myself.

Have a morning session with a healer tomorrow, good to see what is happening above me. she is hard core, the first time I spoke to her I thought she was wack, but since then I have either lost my judgment or I am wack, because a lot of what she says makes sense [in a wacky way].

Then I am having an Hawaiian Hot Stone Massage, a gift from my goddess/ healer/mentor who poses as my bookkeeper. Bless her and her gold heels, I am sure she has wings on her heels, she is totally the high energy I need in my life. Wished she worked with me everyday. Uber Light worker!

Will let you how I fare.

No comments: