Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The moon, the moon!


Apparently a great time to" clean house". I was onto something when I previously posted the book choice for tonight's reading list. Psychic moment maybe? Weird? But not weird enough.
It is a waning crescent moon which is apparently a great time to tie up loose ends and clear the way for new energies. Also celebrates goddess energy.
Note to self: Maybe schedule a mani/pedi, nah, then I would have to leave the house.
I will drag mattress out in front of TV and spend all day in bed in front of aforementioned box and tend to nothing but my ego, whilst watching Who's the Boss reruns and wondering where Judith Light is now.
P.S I ask these question and soon after [maximun time 2 weeks] the universe will give me answer on Judith's whereabouts, I am not kidding, this happens all the time! recently with a Rene Russo question, up jumps the trailer to her latest family flick.
Perhaps I should start asking questions that will actually make a difference to the universe.
Will let you know when I hear about Judith.




No comments: