Saturday, January 28, 2006

I am that.


The healing session was great, although some of it was unusual, but the basic jist was that I am on the right track. Apparently I need to be "Mindful of Mindlessness". Might be a good bumper sticker to replace the "Driven by Fear" one that is currently on the car.

Part of the lessons was to look at the bigger picture in all aspects of my life, so since this is all about how to apply these lessons and learnings to my business, I will be certainly keeping this in mind when I review my strategic plans next week. Stop fucking ants and think big baby!

Perhaps I should have been more aware of the clock today when I arrived at my massage 30 minutes late. So, no massage, I will have to reschedule. Got Zen about it and thought there must be a reason, so I went to the T.S Bookshop with small people and bought some books and healing cards for a friend. Then sat in a cafe with so said small people and watched the rain wash the negative energy from the heat down the drain.

Sad to note that the rain also washed away the Chinese New Year Festival in the City, Year of the Wet Dog.
Wet dogs stink, I hope this is not an omen.

No comments: