Sunday, January 29, 2006

If time is an illusion then why am I always late ?

Had breakfast with the Italian Crab who tells me he gets up at 5.30am every morning as his self help routine takes so long. He meditates, does his yoga then writes his affirmations and only then can he start his day. His girlfriend, The Uber Taurus says that she is sometimes impatient to get going with their day, but is left tapping her Ferragamo sneakered foot whilst waiting for him to "Get Om with it!"
This is an issue that I am finding is coming up for myself. I have so many things that I am can do to create high vibrations, good energy and excellent intention that I will not have any actual time for doing work.
Perhaps I need a routine like a new baby has. worth thinking about.


P.S Don't forget to write your wishlist tonight as it is a new moon.
Don't get too pedantic about it, wish for big picture stuff my friends, the nuts and bolts will be taken care of and will come as a reward.

No comments: