Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stop resisting, start spitting.......


When we resist we stop the flow of happiness coming towards us. This is a tough one to learn. Letting go and allowing the natural order to come to us in the best way for us.
I said to The Contessa at breakfast yesterday, to allow all the thing to come to her as I believe they will. I have put her on strict orders to say 'yes' for the next 6 months. The world will twist and turn to set her on the destiny path for her life. I suggest this to everyone.
Pursue happiness first and the rest will follow. Stop interfering with lifes order of they way things are Meant to come to you. How do you know what is right or wrong for you? Things always work out, non?

Stop focusing on the money and focus on the feeling you want to bring into your life.
Do you get that feeling right now in other parts of your life?
When you hold your baby? When you smell fresh basil picked from your garden?
When you walk to the park with your dog?
When you sit watching the sun set in a free world?

I shopped for years when we had no money because things made me feel that I was secure. Instead all it did was give me a massive credit card debt I could not pay off.
So, I stopped shopping, had more money and when I looked at my bank balance I felt the security I had been chasing all along.

What is the feeling your want to bring into your life?
When do you feel that now?
How can you get more of it?

Life's a bowl of cherries my friends, just remember to spit out the pips.

No comments: