Friday, June 15, 2007

Lots happening


New Moon in Gemini today at 1.14pm. Have a sandwich and make some new moon wishes.

Gemini rules:
Motion and activity- Need a new car, want to take a mini holiday, this is the time to ask.
Learning, technology and Internet -Need a new computer, want to be more proficient with the computer. Want help with a course you are undertaking?
Writing, speaking, listening -Need to finish the book, write the speech or find the right questions to ask, this is your time.
The list also includes:
Ingenuity, hands on skills, cleverness. Tact, acceptance, Wittiness, Social skills, Siblings, Neighbors, Associates, Excessive questioning, nervousness, Hay fever, lungs, breathing, nervous system.

Whatever you wish for, include some of the above or all if your like and things will soon be super duper. I have in the last 24 hours made a few decisions that I realise the Moon in Gemini instantly supports. Good times huh?

On another note, Mercury Retrograde In Cancer today. Hells bells. Lots of old memories resurfacing. Tip: Takes the emotional wisdom and leanings from these and feel satisfied that you learned the lesson. Do not, I repeat do not spiral into a downwards circle of sobbing and tissue clutching. This is freefloating emotional debris territory. The way to tie it down is to acknowledge what you have learned from the associations.
Mine has already started with a memory about Blessed Seraph and myself that I had sunk to the depth of my emotional ocean. I nearly drove of the road as it buoyantly sprung back into my cerebellum. I took the wisdom and said a blessing for us both. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have been plagued by memories lately. Good to have something to blame it on.
xx