Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The collapsable wheelbarrow


Last night I dreamed I was trolling through the neighborhood with an empty wheelbarrow. It was holding me up in a major fashion till I worked out I could collapse it and put it in my sons pencil case. Nice metaphor huh? I was also laden with all the families coats and jackets till I found a bag to pop them in also. Basically I unburdened my subconscious and packed up my troubles in my old kit bag [and pencil case].

Moon is in Leo today. A crescent moon which means we have to move towards goals and draw the energy towards us. Taking courage from the emotional wisdom from Retro Mercury in Cancer to have courage to move away from past and move towards a fabulous future.

So mote it be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful dream!! The pencil case - creativity and a little tool for fun - anything can be broken down and made simpler with a bit of fun and kid energy?? My nephew once had a dream (when he was five) that there was toast on all the trees but he couldn't reach any of the branches with the biggest bits of toast.
Oh how i long for the days when toast was my goal in life.
xxfish girl

Kate Forster said...

Toast is a worthy goal indeed.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Spooky Wooky! Look at Jonathan Cainer's forecast for Pisceans for today (Thurs), very similar to your dream...i love the way he writes in metaphors...
xxFishGirl (PS This time i really am signing off as the plane leaves in an hour!)