Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What a hoot




These are the owls I saw in a 30 minute period this morning after a successful Spiritual Business meeting this morning. The owls never fail me. They show me I am on my yellow brick road.

Owls show you your way through the dark. Their night vision goggles work a treat for those who seems a little lost in the woods. Owls bring symbols and messages. Owls are my friend.

Here are my pictures of the owls I saw this morning.

The owl is my totem and for that I am protected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. I too saw an owl (just after a black cat!) after hanging up the phone from you:)
Life's gooooooooooooooood!
xxLou

Kate Forster said...

A REAL OWL?

Anonymous said...

No! Sorry!
It was on a cup:)

Kate Forster said...

Hey, an owl's an owl!