Thursday, September 04, 2008

555 the number of love


Yesterday it was the number 444 casing me, today it is 555. The number of balance and harmony. Interesting as I move towards the end of one of the biggest experiences in my life, beside having children and making a commitment to my Gandalf. I am beyond freaking myself out now. I trust. The energy at work at the moment is gorgeous. The best ever in the history of the business. It is warm and loving and so, so very funny. Now, I just have to pull the work in for these talented and amazing people. i will do it. It always comes through. I have to finish this project first and clear the energy highways. Sometimes the universe clears your plate for you and whilst it may seem difficult at the times, the more you trust the more it makes sense. There is no way we could have hit our deadline with a crazy amount of other work on. It stopped and went on hold so we could finish. We are close. the website launches next week and I will start to sell my books online. They are already in some stores, with it being launched into major stores next week. Wow, wow, wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's weird, i had 555 chasing me yesterday too!
We are so in synch it's a joke. Ha ha.
DW, can you bring your dream interp cap for lunch as i have a DOOZY for you!
xxLou