Wednesday, September 03, 2008

From Here to Quaternity


Jupiter and Pluto both go direct this week and next after nearly 6 months of contraction from these two planets.
Hallelujah! I felt the shift today. Amazing times!

For the last 8 weeks I have been followed by the number 4.
I see 4's on everything. 4.44pm is a usual time for me to look at the clock. The amount of syncro I have had with 4's is crazy and disturbing. It is beyond a pattern. I was so afraid of the 4.
I would panic whenever I saw it. I asked the universe what it meant. No meaning until today. The message came as my books came up the stairs.

It was so clear I couldn't even believe that I was ever afraid. Jung was fascinated with the number 4. In fact, some folks claim he did to the number 4 what Freud did for sex.

Jung belived the number 4 to be an ordering number. a number that puts everything in its place.
It is the number of completion. Four is the number of creations. Everything comes from the number 4. It is the number of manifestation. Idea + Believe + Create + See.
There are 4 elements in astrology, four seasons, four directions on a compass, it is the only number in the English language for which the letters in its name is equal to the number itself and 4 nobles truths in buddhism.

Jung likened the number 4 to the mandala. Moving from individualtion to whole. The four segments that make up the mandala.
Interestingly the front of my book has a mandala on it. It has come together. It is complete.

Final note: I was watching a show about Nostrodamus tonight. I googled him and learnt his predictions were over a 444 year period.

And so it goes.

No comments: